Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorite Moments of 2012

I figured since it's still January..I could do a recap of 2012.
There was a lot that happened last year...from graduation, to awesome vacations, moving across the country, a milestone birthday, and especially watching our little ones grow. I don't know if 2013 can beat it..(especially since I kind of don't like the number 13) but we have some big decisions to make and i'm excited to see where life will take us!
So here's my tribute to 2012..
 
 
 

And I couldn't resist making a little video. Maybe at the end of hard days..Josh and I can watch this and remember how fun it is to be a parent and that we really do want more. (cause some days it doesn't feel possible!)

3 comments:

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen! That was a really bad idea to watch that video right before I have to leave for work...I have to go reapply some mascara now lol! It makes me so sad knowing that you guys are leaving so soon...I am going to miss those little sweeties, and you guys too:) Please choose so wisely where you guys move too!!! Miss you all already just thinking about it...

Kristin said...

Should I have gotten choked up watching that? You're family is so wonderful and beautiful.

Fisher Family said...

You did have a very eventful year! The video you made is darling. Your kids are soooo cute! They are really growing up.