Monday, January 14, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

This Christmas was different from past years. It wasn't quite so merry & bright.
The kid's slept in our room..and since Josh and Teeg were both sick..they tossed and turned all night. I think I slept..some. I was so excited for the kids to see what Santa had brought them (since the elves had worked so hard!) Teegan's first response to seeing his lego table was.."I didn't ask for that." He asked for legos. When I asked Camdyn if she loved her dollhouse she said.."nah".  What she really wanted to see was the Wii game she asked for. Next year it really might be lumps of coal! :) We got off to a rough start, but it got better. It was fun to be with the whole family!

 
Although Max got some cars..Camdyn had a much bigger & cooler car that he wanted.

Poor Teegan wasn't his perky, playful self. 
Max was pleased with his castle tent from Santa. He loved going in and out of that thing..and looking out the windows.
Christmas morning is just too exciting! 
 Mom & Dad loved their new pantry. It turned out just the way we had hoped. Although the paint color looks blue..it is mint green. It even made them emotional..no surprise there, but then mom said when Landon is gone on his mission and she misses him she will just go to her pantry and admire the wood shelves he cut so perfectly.

Before we knew it, we were all crying..except for Landon. He said.."oh boy, my farewell is going to be a train wreck!" He's so right. :)

No comments: