This month we celebrated our 8 year anniversary!
We've been through a lot together:
8 years of school
6 moves
4 ER visits
3 graduations
3 beautiful babies
Years and years ago, my sister, cousin and I sat down and wrote predictions for each other and ourselves of how our lives would turn out. We talked about our future "mystery man" (cheesy..yes) whose face was blury. We could see what we wanted in life..for me, to be happily married with a house full of kids.. possibly a pet. I am so incredibly happy with my sweet little family..because they are mine. I love my mystery man! He isn't as much of a mystery these days. After 8 years I think I have him figured out..most of the time. :) We of course have our highs and lows..like any other couple, but there's no one else i'd rather experience life with.
I feel incredibly blessed.
My parents were so kind to kidnap these kids for the weekend. It was so strange to have an empty house. We loved every minute..and so did they. 





2 comments:
you guys are too cute!! I miss seeing your faces. Please post pictures of your house! From what I can see you have of course made it adorable!
Congratulations on your anniversary!!
Post a Comment