This summer flew by..as it always does. We enjoyed the warm days and cool nights.
Some highlights: The kids had they first slushies. (They were hard to come by in Richmond), Camdyn learned how to pump on the swing..and tells everyone she knows about it. Teegan learned to ride his bike without training wheels, and Max learned his first song.."e, i, e, i..go!"
The kids set goals for themselves (with a little help from mom). They worked hard and I assured them there was a prize involved if they could accomplish them before school started. Camdyn got her prize..an animal flashlight that makes noise. Once Teegan saw this..he told me he didn't want such a babyish prize. Oh he is so approaching that..I want to be big and cool stage.
He is still working on tying his shoes. He fumbles over the bunny ears. They are tricky!
Love that handwriting!
Teegan likes to write stories. I have had so much fun looking through his journal to see what he has written. It cracks me up. My favorites:
"I like to swim at the ocean all day long dut I do not like bit
by little sharks and I want to go home dut MoM and DaD said lets
not go home and I was sad and than MoM and DaD said lets go
home and I was itsid and we go home."
Claire & Grace with Teegan & Camdyn
We are so lucky to have our friends from our Rexburg days, the Bittons, here in Pocatello. We have loved hanging out with them. It's weird to think Teeg and Grace were little buddies when they were babies.

1. Our new favorite summer treat..coconut coffee creamer poured over fresh fruit. Mmm!
2. We spend many hot days hanging out in the shade and playing at the park.
3. This home is an Extreme Makeover-Home edition house. I am in love with the looks of it and want to go by it any chance I can! (I was just hoping they wouldn't look out the window and wonder who the creep was taking the picture!)
The boys enjoying an evening bike ride. Josh likes the beach cruiser...even if it is girly. Love those Idaho sunsets!
Jensen's Grove in Blackfoot..
It was exhausting trying to keep this babe from drowning. He wanted to be all the way in the water the whole time.Mine and Camdyn's date night..she picked out some popcorn for us at a specialty popcorn shop..and we went to the park, painted toenails and played.
1. Visiting daddy at the clinic
2. While staying at my parent's house one weekend..Teeg disappeared. We looked for him all over and found him fast asleep on the dog's bed. So very gross yet cute. :)

{Above photo: The house we're in is all hardwood floors. The kids love to put on their slippers and slide around.}

Squishy face Max on the tramp.

The funnest learning experience the kids had was watching caterpillars transform into butterflies. Camdyn got this as a birthday gift from grandma but we had to wait until we moved to order those crawly little caterpillars in the mail. What an exciting package!
The kids loved observing them every day..almost as much as Josh and I did. :)
There were five of them. The kids named them: Cobalt, princess peach, fuzzy, Logan, and Austin. (Interesting combination..i know). They were kind of sad to release them..but loved watching them fly.







2 comments:
Your family is just the cutest! Of course, I'm in love with your gallery wall -- you are so crafty. Glad you're having fun back in Idaho!
What a great summer! You're a great Mom, Brit. :)
Post a Comment