Saturday, June 25, 2011

Max meets the family!

...via skype. This is as good as it gets when you live far from family!
Meeting grandma & papa Miles, aunt Brianne, papa, aunt Lexie & uncle Landon..
We still have more family he needs to meet..hopefully soon.

4 comments:

the Murphys said...

Oh! He is so stinkin' cute! I just want to hug him! Love all of his hair and that sweet face. I wish we could Skype. Scott's computer is broken so we don't have a working webcam at the moment. I still can't believe you have three kiddos. You're outnumbered, like us! :)

Bishop Family said...

For heaven sakes my Beckham is not a newborn anymore. Max makes him look huge. They grow so darn fast. He is adorable guys.

Ashley May said...

You guys are hilarious! Love all the pictures with the family!! I wish I had skype so I could meet him. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I love this so funny!!! I guess this will have to do until I can really meet him