It's pretty crazy to think that in a couple of weeks we will have a new little one around here! It's been a while. We are all so ready and excited. The kids are so cute...always touching my belly & asking if the baby is sleeping. From time to time Camdyn runs up to my belly just to give a little kiss and then runs off. It's so sweet!
One night the kids were playing with their monkeys and it turned into a learning session of how to properly hold a baby. They were practicing on how to support the neck.
Later, Josh & I were talking about how we felt a little rusty with the whole baby thing..maybe we need to pull out the monkeys for ourselves to get some practice in! :)
Later, Josh & I were talking about how we felt a little rusty with the whole baby thing..maybe we need to pull out the monkeys for ourselves to get some practice in! :)
Teegan has felt the need to be very involved in choosing our baby's name. We've been surprised that he cares so much. I couldn't count on two hands how many times over the months he's said, "I have a perfect name..."
Here's are our favorite boy names {since that is mostly what he gives us} thus far:
- Narticus (our fav! :) - Shamon
- Leedon -Barrow
- Trigger -Birch
The others have been fairly normal, but those aren't nearly as fun to remember.
Whatever we decide on, we will be sure both Teegan and Camdyn approve.
These photos were taken a while back, before I was even pregnant. A friend of ours was expecting and the kids were curious about this baby growing inside. Teegan found this book at the library and insisted that we get it! It was a good book for the kids. It was simple and explained the growth, but wasn't too descriptive.
Now..more questions have come, especially since i'm close to the end. The other day Teeg asked "How does the Dr. get the baby out?" Uh...I gave him the c-section scenario.
I love the looks on the kid's faces..


4 comments:
Oh please do Narticus! Not too bad Teeg. I love their faces too.
I'm a little partial to Narticus as well. Haha... that is so cute. I'm so excited to see what you have!
I love the monkeys! What a great way to practice. You may need to give Camdyn a few more lessons before the baby arrives, though. While Teeg is holding his baby (monkey) so cautiously, I spy Cams in the background parking herself on her baby. Cracked me up!
Seriosuly can your little family get any cuter???? oh wait it can, Bri just text me today and told me you had your little guy! Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment