Friday, June 3, 2011

Wow baby!


Yeah..yeah I know, i'm humungous! Here I am at 36 weeks.
I hope the baby understands there will be NO more growing inside the womb!
When I'm in public, people ask me, "Any day huh?" I usually just respond, "hopefully!"
I don't have the heart to tell them I have another month. At the same time, it would be fun to see the shock in their face. 

I am among 4 other girls that are all due right before or after me. It will be a race to the hospital!
By the end of the summer, there will be about 7 new babies in our neighborhood. It will be fun to have so many others to empathize with.  

And who says you can't be prepared when you don't know your baby's gender?!
We have 2 piles...Option A & Option B. I've given Josh the run down on what blankets & outfits to quickly wash & bring to the hospital. I've also made a couple of neutralish burp clothes.  


Well..I'm ready when this baby is. Can't wait to meet the little thing(?) 
It will be nice to know what it is. :) People always ask if it's been hard not knowing, but it has made it so fun. The anticipation is that much greater.

Teegan came down the stairs one morning and said, "Mom...it's June! Do you know what that means? The baby is coming!" He didn't understand the baby would come on it's own time. 

16 comments:

Jackie said...

You look so great! Seriously... I like the pregnant version of you. :)

I can't wait to meet Narticus!

Dallings said...

You look gorgeous! You look so good in red. I like those baby clothes. The colors you pick out are so happy. That is so you "hopefully," always pleasing the crowd with your easy going ways. Miss you

K. Bitton said...

I love the burp cloths and you seriously do look great! I love that dress. I also LOVE the pictures of Teeg and Camdyn. They are going to be such wonderful older siblings. I can't believe you are so close! YAY!! :) Miss you guys

Fisher Family said...

I think you look great! You are doing it the old fashioned way. I used to have two piles too. My husband then needed to return the wrong gender colors after the baby was born. The pictues of Josh reading to the kids are priceless!

The Fox Family said...

im offended...traitor! Your seeing someone else for the internet and not me?!

Furniss Family said...

Cute picture :) People would always do that to me too- due any day? Ummm, nope. Well, the baby (he, i think :)) is almost here and can't wait to see the little thing :) I

Bishop Family said...

Britt you are so cute pregnant. I can't wait to see what your little one is. Good luck with it all. Oh yes and tell Josh we took his advice and got a sienna and we are loving it.

Christen said...

You are beautiful!! Can't wait to hear!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

You look so cute!! I want to be there so bad when you have the cute little (it.)

Grandma and Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma and Papa said...

Your baby-belly may be getting big, but the rest of you is tiny! How'd ya do that?

Sara said...

oh you are awesome!!! I LOVE that pic and your silly comments to go with it... i would also like to see their faces when you tell them you have 4 weeks left:) Love your little pile of option A and B- great idea! good luck and can't wait to see your little one!

the Murphys said...

Oh, Britt! I feel for you! But look on the bright side - you still have ankles that you can actually tell are ankles! :) You look amazing and we are so excited to meet this new little addition to the family. Tell Teeg I love his names! :)

Skylar and Lauren said...

u look so cute! But the baby has definitely taken over (ur so tiny and the rest is just all baby!) :) good luck with everything...I'm so excited to see what it is...boy or girl?!?! good luck!

The Duckers said...

I remember leaving for the hospital with James feeling so excited that it was time to find out the sex of the baby! It felt a lot like Christmas: SO EXCITING, but a little like opening the last present under the tree! Good luck! I'm sure things will go SO GREAT! I can't wait to hear the news!!! SOOOOOO SOON!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

What?! You are pregnant?! Sheesh! This is what we get for living so far apart. Congratulations!!! You look adorable. :)