Monday, April 25, 2011

Venturing to Yorktown Beach


Sara M, Emily, Jessica, Marci, Sara D, Paige, Danielle, Kayli, me


 Whit & Teeg made sand angels..
 Someone loves the sand..
I think she does this every time. It takes a couple of days to get all the sand out. :)
 The beauty of living so close (1 hour) to the beach...
getting together with the girls during the week and making a day trip out of it. 
While Josh was busy at school, we were soakin' up the sun! 

Someone overheard a lady commenting to her friend, that we must be part of a daycare.
Together we do have a pretty good herd of kids..I just forget it's not normal to everyone else. Ha!

1 comment:

Ashley May said...

Oh my goodness I'm so jealous! I wish going to the beach could be like that for us. Instead it's, we're going to the beach.. BUNDLE UP!! I love the black and white picture on the top of this post. So cute!!