It's official..Camdyn's a preschooler!
We have been counting down for weeks. She got a princess backpack for her birthday and was ready to go. I'm not sure who was more excited her or Teegan. When they walked into the room, he was telling his classmates & teacher that Camdyn was now 3 years old so she could come to preschool.
As for me...I am now free as a bird for 2 1/2 hours twice a week. I am loving my free time!
'C' is for Camdyn.
When I went to pick her up, the teachers said that she didn't have her snack (she had to share with Teeg) because she couldn't identify her backpack. WHAT?? Are you kidding me.
She is so in love with that backpack, how could she not recognize it.
It made me laugh. Oh Cams...


4 comments:
I don't know how your kids can be any cuter! I'm a teensy jealous of the alone time you have now since it will be a couple of years more for me to have some. And I loved Camdyn's butterfly cake. It turned out really cute.
What a big girl!! now remember with that free time you need to be reading those books!! That is funny she forgot which backpack was hers
What an exciting day! I love that you have all these memories recorded forever! (Unlike my boxes of pictures still waiting to be scrapbooked.) I'm sure the kids have a blast looking at their pictures on your blog...if they're anything like their dad. I'd catch him looking at photo albums all the time. ;-) Love that boy of mine!
Wow--she's such a big girl! She is just so adorable! And I am seriously in love with her curls.
Post a Comment