Wearing their new Easter outfits..on our way to church. Dad had to leave early so there was no chance for a family photo.
Afterwards we had a lovely dinner with some friends.
Playing puppets behind the couch...Charlie was the puppet & the kids thought it was hilarious.
It was a beautiful day.
I am grateful for the Resurrection of the Savior and the knowledge we have of Him.
It was neat to read the story to the kids and to see their interest.
Afterwards we had a lovely dinner with some friends.
Playing puppets behind the couch...Charlie was the puppet & the kids thought it was hilarious.
It was a beautiful day.
I am grateful for the Resurrection of the Savior and the knowledge we have of Him.
It was neat to read the story to the kids and to see their interest.




1 comment:
I love their Easter outfits! So cute.
Post a Comment