Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just remembering...

The birthday boy at 1 year.. 
Seems like not too long ago! I had never seen a baby laugh this hard. 
He has always had a great sense of humor! We love him for it.
{His cousin Ella was making him laugh}
Terrible quality, but oh so funny!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is way too cute. He's is quite the little stud. I love that little baby laugh. Teegan is such a sweet, happy kid.

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Ha I remember this...that is the cutest thing ever! What a sweet baby he was, and now he is such a sweet little man! I hope my kids turn out as sweet as him...knowing my luck though it's not gonna happen lol!

the Murphys said...

Oh Teegan! We love you to death! I so remember that day! And it really does seem not so long ago. Crazy!