Teegan is now 5 years old! Crazy!!
My favorite quote from him on his birthday was..."I want to be 5 FOREVER!"
He's feeling pretty old now that he's a whole hand. :)
I woke up that morning to Teegan's head peaking around the corner reminding me that it was his birthday...how could I ever forget?
To say that Teeg is obsessed with Mario & the wii is a huge understatement! He wants to talk about the wii with anyone & everyone...(old woman at McDonalds, worker at Joann's Fabric, anyone who comes to our door, etc..) So it was no surprise that he wanted to have a Mario party. We figured since he was turning 5 we wanted to make it special for him & threw him his first friend birthday party.
The invitation that he happily hand delivered...
Happy Birthday Mario! We sure do love you..
He had a hard time smiling with the mustache on, but he thought it was pretty cool. :)
The Mario & Princess Peach guests..
He had a say in every activity that we did. He wanted to bowl so we turned the walk way into a bowling lane. He even had the idea to put pictures of the mario characters on the pins.
Next we had a Yoshi egg hunt in the backyard..
Then onto the Pinata..filled with wii remotes that were candy dispensers (which the kids thought were real) and Mario fruit snacks.
They resorted to punching it open...Mario style!(Even though it was just her birthday.)
The real Mrs. Peach & Mr. Mario..
who were exhausted by the end of the day. :)
I was very grateful he took half the day off school so he could come home & help me out.











7 comments:
How Fun! I wish I could of come to the Mario party. It looks like he had such a great Birthday-thanks to his GREAT Mom and Dad. I seriously can't even believe he is 5. It seems like just yesterday you had him. Where has the time gone! Happy Birthday Teegan...Your Auntie Brianne loves you most:)
Teegan is such a cute sweet little man, I can't believe he is 5 either, wow! Lincoln had a great time at the party and loved his Mario hat and dispenser. What a fun party :)
Awesome, I love super smart little mario/teegan, he's hilarious! Josh, I think you need to work the mustache more often, buddy.
Richard
How cute is that? I can't believe he is 5! Crazy! You guys always have such cute parties! Way to go! Happy Birthday Teegan!!!
Josh looks cute as Mario! Cute party theme. Your kids are so darling and growing up so fast! Wow a 5 year old!
What a cute idea!! I love how creative and talented you are! Good luck with baby - we are excited for you guys! :)
First I am going to say Auntie Lexie Loves him the most, and he loves me the most since he came on my birthday!! I think the last picture of you and Josh is my personal fav.:) He really is getting so big!!
Post a Comment