Teeg and Cams (mostly Teeg) love to make movies of themselves on photo booth when Britt and I are not in the room. He's made over 500 short movies so I was going through some of them so I could delete them and came across this...
I think Camdyn is happy in her box, but maybe once he masters his skills he can train this one:
20 comments:
Oh my gosh that video is hilarious!! And if he hadn't made it you would have never known that even happened. Too cute. And CONGRATULATIONS on the new little soon to be addition. Yay another cute Miles baby!!!
Congratulations Miles family! So happy for you guys.
Love the video! Blake likes to pretned he's Spiderman as well. And did you get my e-mail? It basically said Grandma H spilled the beans to me and I'm so happy for you!
Baby #3 is SO lucky to have siblings like those two. We can't wait to meet that sweet little guy or girl!
I could watch that video over and over!! Yey I cant wait to be an aunt again!!
Congrats you guys!!! #3 has some pretty sweet siblings. Love ya'll!
hahaha! I am laughing so hard at that video...does he say "I was alright" at the end? haha! We also can't wait to meet your little...Lucy? haha
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Ok - that is hilarious! Love it! It was so good to see Josh over the break. I wish we could have seen you and the kiddos, but we understand! Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new years!
Oh my gosh, I was dying when the chair fell over!! I'm still laughing ... glad he is "alright!!" Funny Teegan. And SO EXCITED for you and your cute family! Can't wait to see what you're having next ... hope you're feeling great, Britt!
Congrats you guys! Some day we will need to meet up! Don't know when that will be, but I would love to meet your cute kids! If you are ever driving thru the country back home, give me a jingle!
Shayna
Congrats you guys. I can't believe I didn't even get to see you guys over Christmas. How sad. Hope you had a great Christmas. That movie was great, Boston was watching it with me and thought it was pretty funny too.
Brittany, Congratulations! Dev and I are laughing at that movie, that is adorable. you have to send that in to Funnies Home Video or something!
Congratulations!! That is very exciting!! Loved that video of Teegan as well!!
I've been waiting for this kind of announcement for a while now!!!!! ;o)
Every time you have a post I just on really fast....and now its here! Congrats! When are you due?
AWESOME VIDEO by the way!
Oh that video made me laugh!! Congrats on baby #3 so exciting :)
That video was so cute and funny, but the picture below it made us all really excited for you! Congratulations we are so happy for you!
That video was so awesome!! I loved it when he fell back with the chair too, lol. I am so excited for you guys and your addition too!! I bet you can't wait to find out what it is :)
Congrats! I love that video, I'll have to show Whit, he'll love it too.
The other night Logan told me casualing while we are eating, 'oh yeah, Brittany's Pregnant.' I was like what?? How do YOU know? He said, facebook. He said he could 'tell.' That was cracking me up, he was so sure of himself. He was right. CONGRATS!!!!!!! I bet you find out what it is soon.... if you find out? I'm dying to know (of course)
I'm so happy for you guys!
Love you,
Ashley :)
Post a Comment