The kids and I were fortunate enough {thanks to the our county} to eat some delicious breakfast at this tavern and meet Old St. Nick himself!
Teegan told Santa that he wanted a flashlight for Christmas, because all of the ones at his house were broken. (Really just dead batteries)
Camdyn said she wanted Candy. Easy enough.
The little girl that sat on his lap before them, asked for a diamond for Christmas.
Ha..Why didn't I ever think of that when I was little?




5 comments:
I just read your e-mail. Ha ha! That's sounds just like a thing she would do. Poor grandma, gotta love her! I don't know how you can keep it a secret for so long. I'm about to burst with the secret with only a few weeks of knowing.
so cute! your kids really are some of the cutest i have ever seen! love the spiderman video- go Teag!
Your kids are just darling. It will be fun to see what the new one looks like and if it's a girl or a boy. It looks like breakfast with Santa was a lot of fun!
Your kids must be easy to please! That is awesome. I would be proud to have the kids that asked for the flashlight and the candy over the one that asked for the diamond. That is hilarious though!!
Hey brit, Hope your Christmas was great and you are home and settled again.
I loved not finding out. It was exciting since I had one of each. I would do it again. I just washed boy and girl new born cloths and it wasn't that big of a deal.
Post a Comment