Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snip snip

My talented sister Lexie..or as Camdyn now calls her "aunt Lexie lou" is now a hair stylist. Boy did we take advantage of her sweet skills! She did all of our hair. It was wonderful. 
This was Camdyn's very first haircut. Her ends were so thin and straggly, but you would never know it with her curls. There was one curl in the back that started to hang longer than all the others, so it was time to go. Of course I had to keep one of her little ringlets..even if it is only an inch and a 1/2. Camdyn handled the experience well. The piece of chocolate we gave her certainly didn't hurt.
...And then it was Teegan's turn. This is nothing new for him, but he sure does hate it and let's us all know about it.
With all my photographing, 
Camdyn thought it would be a good idea to get him on video with her dora camcorder. 
It made me laugh. That's my girl!

5 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

I want to go back to this day right now!! Missing you tons:(

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I agree with mom!!!! come home to Idaho!

Danielle and Brian said...

Like mother like daughter! i love that she pulled out her camcorder! and those curls... wow!! I would have kept one to. that is incredible how long her hair is. So Cute. I cannot wait for #3 to come along!

Ashley May said...

I'm glad to see that my son is not the only one that absolutely hates hair cuts. That is nice that Aunt Lexie-Lou did all your hair (Love that nick name... so cute!) Also, the camcorder. That cracks me up!!!!

I love your code, 'Santa's got a brand new bag'.. I know what that's from, ELF! Next time you guys are in Seattle you should talk Josh into a little roadtrip :), or heck, we could come up for a day! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Love,Ashley

Rucker Family said...

Too cute! That is talent! Kylea told me that she misses Teegan the other day. Hope you guys are having fun in VA. :)