Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick OR Treat...

..smell my feet.

Cardboard boxes= $2
Paint=$2.50
Fabric=$6
Ribbon=$1
Happy little trick or treaters= Priceless! 

These two were so excited to dress up for the trunk or treat ward Halloween party. Teeg wanted to be there for every step while making his Walle costume. They both waited patiently for the moment when they could wear them.
Teegan really got into character. He was hiding his mouth because Walle doesn't have a mouth. At one point in the night..I found him tucked down into his box. I think he felt pretty cool. ;)
Love this little sprinkled face girl. She dig into a sucker before we even left the house. I saw this doughnut costume at Pottery Barn but certainly didn't want to pay the money for it. My creation was much cheaper. Thanks to my mom for instructing me over the phone & answering all my questions. She's the sewing queen & has a better vision than I do.
As for Josh & I...it was his year to choose costumes. Hence the lack thereof! Next year will be big. :)
All the dressed up kids. I just love Halloween!!
The 3 amigos {Hutchison family}
The Nacho Libre clan {Dalling family}
They sure had us all laughing!
They were in candy heaven! Their glow sticks were a highlight though.
It was fun to see that Camdyn got the concept this year. She had a sweet, loud, high pitched "Trick or Treat".
Dad passed out candy & then met up with us.

It was time to go home..and make piles.
It's always great to put the kids to bed & then dig into their candy. :)
Cause hey..we worked for it too.

We had a good weekend...watched 2 scary movies in honor of Halloween of course! This was the first in a long time..it was actually fun. The day of Halloween, we went over to a friend's for a freaky feast...with lots of desert.

6 comments:

The Fox Family said...

I am so glad you documented so well because the quick glance I got at them in the dark did not do these costumes justice! You should be sooo proud that Walle costume is AMAZING! Are you going to keep it? It would be so sad to throw it away. I also didn't notice the sprinkles on camdyn's face! Go you!

Skylar and Lauren said...

their costumes are adorable!!! oh my goodness too cute! way to go for making them again!!!

Ulrich Family said...

Super cute costumes! I am so impressed with your skills! Good work! What a fun halloween! Glad it was a good one for you guys! Awesome pumpkins too!!!

Bishop Family said...

Brittany, I am starting to hate you. Would you stop it. There costumes are too cute. Can I borrow some of your skills. On second thought can we just have your hand me down costumes.

Nanette Hirschi said...

The costumes turned out so cute!! And your donut turned out better than Pottery Barn's!! You are one very crafty gal:)

Chelsey said...

Those costumes are adorable! Somehow I missed your family at the ward trunk-or-treat, so I'm glad I could see them here instead. ;) They are just adorable!