It's official - you guys need twins - one babe for Teeg and one for Camdyn! Ha! Ha! So cute! And love, love, love their Halloween costumes. Britt, I wish I had your crafty skills!
lol ohh that is too cute and too funny! Your kids sure are growing up! HEy who do you use to crop your pictures and place 2-3 next to each other? They look really nice!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
5 comments:
Ha! This is so cute.
I love that they both have their arms around the baby's necks in the first picture. :)
They are so cute!! Camdyn looks like she is just holding a doll. Love it!
This is making me laugh! In the second pic Teeg and Camdyn look like they both have lost interest:) hahaha And Camdyn especially!
It's official - you guys need twins - one babe for Teeg and one for Camdyn! Ha! Ha! So cute! And love, love, love their Halloween costumes. Britt, I wish I had your crafty skills!
lol ohh that is too cute and too funny! Your kids sure are growing up! HEy who do you use to crop your pictures and place 2-3 next to each other? They look really nice!
Post a Comment