Friday, August 20, 2010

1,2 buckle my shoe

 Camdyn is in this phase where she wants Teegan to be the one to help her. 
He is one good big brother!
He helps her put her shoes on before we leave.
He un-buckles her car seat so she can get out of the car. 
It's a great set-up...and it makes Teegan feel so grown up.

4 comments:

Hilarie* said...

What adorable kids! I can't believe how much they have grown!!! SEriosly adorable kids! I love your little girls sandles... I wish I had a pair. Very stylish!

Ashley May said...

Those two are so cute together! I can't wait to see them in person again.. I wonder when that will be?? Maybe next year at Brianne's wedding. hehe

I wonder if Baylor will still be afraid of Camdyn? JK!

Danielle and Brian said...

Oh I love them!! How adorable

Dallings said...

Very sweet. It is delightful watching those two grow.