Camdyn's crazy hair do..take 2!
So curiosity got the best of me again.. I tried straightening it with my flat iron. I thought now that her hair was longer it might work better. Not so much!
I sat her in front of a movie and let her cut paper (her favorite past time..) She would look up at me and say.."What doing mommy?"
Response: "Just frying your hair."
"Ohhh."
She was a trooper and kept wanting to look in the mirror.
I sure do love this girls curly-cue hair! It totally fits her personality.
I'm sure one day she will hate it though..isn't it that way for everyone?



5 comments:
Wow! She looks totally different with straight hair, but it's super cute!
i love that you tried straightening it. she is cute no matter what her hair looks like!
you have a lot to do before your trip huh?!:) I like where your priorities are! ok her "troll" hair is awesome! Oh and thanks for reminding me I still need to post about our Yorktown day- fun post. Oh and I LOVE that close up pic of Cam- you so need to frame that pic! Nice work pro!
Oh she looks so cute with her hair straightened!!!
I don't see a troll at all this time! She looks cute. So grown up. How can you beat those curls though?
Post a Comment