Meanwhile..
Our kids were having a great time with all 9 of their babysitters! We are so grateful for our friends who made this trip possible. It was so comforting to know they were happy and in good hands.
Cute Teegan story: Before we left, while I was packing our bags Teegan was sitting on my bed watching me. I had explained the whole situation for the weekend. I left the room and when I came back he was just staring like he was in deep thought. I asked him what he was thinking about.
He said, "mom & dad are going on day-cation? ..but me and Camdyn will be together...but we can't drive!"
He sounded so confident that he & Camdyn would be ok together, the only problem was that they couldn't drive if they were left alone. I had to remind him he would have babysitters who could drive. :)
Here are Teegan and Camdyn with the Hutchisons at the Pirates party in the park. Katie is a trooper to have watched our kids..and to spend time with them out in the heat and humidity being 8 1/2 months pregnant and all!
I think he's well on his way for the major leagues! :)


1 comment:
We sure had a fun time with them. I loved how Teegan could not get over how good he was at the dunk tank. "I'm so good!"
Post a Comment