Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The 1 good thing about 
being away from home..

Is the awesome packages! I must say they do feel like Christmas at our home. The kids dig right in as you can see. My mom is so great about holiday packages and my mother-in-law sends packages shoved full of clothes. We sure are taken care of. 
We love our Mamas!

The box even provides entertainment for the kids.
To have made our package perfect though, my whole family would have shoved themselves inside the box. :)

4 comments:

Aly said...

Haha. I love this post. We just got a package yesterday and feel the same way!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I tried to, but mom didn't want me to go!! I miss you!!

Christen said...

Look at those bronzed babies! I miss you and your cute kids. I'm sure you're having a blast in Virginia, live it up!!

Grandma and Papa said...

They sure are having fun. Your mom has a great idea! I love sending packages, but I'd love being there to see them open them even more.