Slippin'.Slidin'.Surprisin'!
This is what our Memorial Day weekend looked like:
How many ways to slide..
Some friends had a neighborhood bbq and the best part was the slip-n-slide on the hill.
Luckily there were no injuries with all the little bodies slippin' around!
The kids were in heaven. It was quite the site to see. :)
I couldn't resist!
That same weekend..Josh went home for a surprise visit. Josh's mom was the only one who didn't know about the trip. When she saw him, Josh said she cried and held on to him probably longer than when he came home from the mission.
Later on that night, at dinner, they surprised her with the missionary that introduced her to the gospel about 30 years ago. It was such a neat experience for the Miles family and I am so glad Josh was able to be there for it!



2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!! I love slip-n-slides. I bought one for all of us but the weather has been too cold! And Landon says he wishes we had a fence so the whole neighborhood won't see:) I told him we are doing it anyway...Love the bum shot!!
Oh...and I'm so glad Josh got to experience the weekend with his family and the reunion with Josh's moms missionary:) That is an incredible story. I feel bad that he was so close and we couldn't see him!!
Post a Comment