Teegan got his "big boy" bike last year for his birthday. {Thanks mom & dad}.
Unfortunately, he seemed to be intimidated by it. He would touch it, look at it, talk about it, and occasionally sit on it. With help, he went on a couple of rides, but it is a heavy bike so pedaling was an issue..especially with his short legs.
Luckily, he gave it another shot and this go around has been a success. He sure reminds us how big he is, so he can now do it himself.
We learned real quickly that knee pads & a helmet are a must!
Camdyn likes to show off. Look no hands! :)
He still has his frustrating moments. Like when he gets stuck and all I want to do is take pictures. :)







4 comments:
Way to go Teeg! I'm loving the knee pads.
Good for him! Your kids are so cute!
Hi Brittany! It's me, your "MIA from commenting" aunt!
You do a such a great job of blogging! Your pictures are all so awesome and your kids are SO cute!
I'm glad things are going well for you guys and that you're able to do so many amazing things while you live there!
I miss you and your cute family! :)
I miss you and your cute family too!! Glad Teegan finally likes his bike. He looks so cute riding it with his helmet and knee pads!! And love the shot of Camdyn and no hands:)
Post a Comment