Sunday, May 30, 2010

{SCRAPS}
Scraps is a tradition here among the students that has been going on for a long time. Back in the day, the girls used to actually scrapbook...now not so much but the name never died. Us girls get together {almost} every Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. ..to whoever offers their home and we just eat and chat..sometimes until the wee hours of the night.  We really learn a lot about each other! :) It is so much fun. I feel like I get to have the best of both worlds..it's like the college years..having so many girls close by & doing so much with them, yet still being married and having my little family. I wish this could last longer!

We had our last scraps with the 4th years.
There are 8 girls that have/are leaving us. Boo hoo! They will truly be missed. 
{I wore my Edward shirt for the special occasion.}



1 comment:

Furniss Family said...

Awww, I am actually really sad I missed this one!!! I wanted a chance to say good-bye to all these special ladies :) Dang!! Josh's mom was staying with us still and we were busy with her. Looks like it was a fun night though.