Saturday, May 22, 2010

Furry Friends!
To say that Camdyn loves "goggies" (dogs) would be a huge understatement!
We were at the splash park the other day and there was a Great Dane there. It looked more like a horse to me (and it's just a puppy). You'd think she would be intimidated by it's size..but no not her. She forgot completely about the water & followed the dog around the WHOLE time.

Camdyn's first love:
*So I know I may seem like a freak taking all these photos of her with all these random dogs..but this is so Camdyn. I had to capture the moment! :) 
Plus you know how people are with their dogs..they love to show 'em off.

The two photos above are my favorite. I smile every time I look at them! The owner of Black Jack (the dog)..said to me, "well either i need to take her home with me, or you need to take my dog home with you because I don't know how we'll ever be able to separate them!"

In the mean time...Teeg played in the fountains. He knows where the fun is.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Great pics!!! I so love that last one with Camden and the dog- priceless! I love your kiddies!

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Oh Britt...I just laughed so hard! Your kids could not be anymore precious! She really does LOVE dogs doesn't she lol. I hate to break it to ya but one day you will have to get her one of her own:)

Katie said...

How cute are those kids? Camdyn is fearless.

Ashley May said...

All I can say is your kids are ADORABLE! That picture of Teegan on the bottom is my fav!!!

Amber said...

Ha ha that dog is huge! She just looks so in love with those dogs, it's so cute. I love all the pics!!

Fisher Family said...

Your little dog lover is just too cute! Both your kids are.

Nanette Hirschi said...

I have a furry friend and a crate. Let me know when a good time for you to be at the airport is and I will have him there...I'm sure he won't mind flying:) Too funny since I know how much you and Josh love dogs!!!!