Cute! Grace has been begging me to teach her, but it's just been too cold next week is looking better though. What a good idea to go to the fire station, I am going to have to try that one:) I love that we can keep up on blogs! Sure wish we lived closer
Your kids are the cutest! I just love checking out your blog to see what new things you guys are up to. Thank you for updating it a lot! Hope you guys are doing good!
Hey Josh and Britney!! Glad to see you guys are doing good. Oh man, Dental School......love it, but can't wait to be done!!! Your family is adorable!!! Crazy how quickly time goes and kids grow. Take care! Kristina
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
4 comments:
Cute! Grace has been begging me to teach her, but it's just been too cold next week is looking better though. What a good idea to go to the fire station, I am going to have to try that one:) I love that we can keep up on blogs! Sure wish we lived closer
So fun! i remember doing that when I was little!! You are so creative :) Looks like the kids just love it!
Your kids are the cutest! I just love checking out your blog to see what new things you guys are up to. Thank you for updating it a lot! Hope you guys are doing good!
Hey Josh and Britney!! Glad to see you guys are doing good. Oh man, Dental School......love it, but can't wait to be done!!! Your family is adorable!!! Crazy how quickly time goes and kids grow. Take care! Kristina
Post a Comment