Monday, May 3, 2010

have you seen me?? 
This guy has been MIA for quite some time now. His daughter even calls him "Josh". 
If you see him, will you please direct him back home. We kind of like him & want him around. He will most likely be wearing green scrubs.

He may have any of the following identities:
I'm just not sure. It's been too long!

Ha..thank goodness he doesn't sport the 80's hair do. Although he wears it quite well!
All I can say is being a single mom is no fun! Having him gone so much has made me realize how much I need & appreciate him.

Finals are almost over, just 2 days left, then he'll have 2 1/2 weeks off. Then the fun can really begin!


10 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Oh Britt, those pics are hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh! Second year is rough, but you're almost through, hang in there!

Alicia said...

I know! I'm so excited to have Wade home too. We should all go do something fun over the break!

Chelsey said...

Great post. I think we all feel abandoned sometimes. It will all be worth it...someday {or so I have been told repeatedly}.

The Fox Family said...

yeah finals week stinks! I'm with ya! And this post made me realize that Josh kinda looks like the guy that won american idol last year...Chris was it? I don't remember...

Fisher Family said...

What a cute blog post! Loved all the old pictures of Josh. Enjoy the couple of weeks he'll have off.

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Haha Britt that is the funniest thing ever! Kind of the saddest too. I will come hang out with you and be your partner for awhile! Ha I love the pics of the kids too-they have the cutest little faces!!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

Haha that is to funny!! I think Josh should try some of those do's I miss you guys! and im glad its not just us who think Josh looks like Chris.

the Murphys said...

I cannot remember when I have laughed so hard!! I love the third one, with the Farrah Fawcett hairdo and turtle neck. Josh, you would have been a cutie in any era! :) Britt, I feel your single mom pain. Hang in there and call me if you need to. I took both babes to the doc today and found out they both have ear infections. As we were in the office and they were both screaming, I thought to myself - there is no way that what Scott is doing is harder than this! It is tough to be winging it by yourself. So glad he is almost done and you will get to have him home for awhile. And good thing those little kiddos of yours are the cutest things ever! It helps to make it a little easier. :) Love you all tons! And I'll keep my eye out for clothes with numbers on them.

Sara said...

Those pics are awesome!!! I feel for ya feeling like a single mom duing finals. In fact I think I did a post pretty similiar to this about the same semester in dental school...but hang in there it gets soooo much better! ... especially starting Friday at Kings! YAY!

Amber said...

Hahahahahahah!!!!