4.19.10
It's so hard to believe that this boy is 4 years old! Has he really been around that long? We sure do enjoy our Teegan man. He has been counting down for weeks..until his birthday. {I'm glad that Camdyn's birthday is 2 weeks before his & not 2 months. It would kill him..and me!} Since it is such a big deal to him..I probably told him "happy birthday" or would start singing like 10 times that day..and he said to me, in a sweet sort of way,
"Ok mom, that's enough."
Teegan's party Guests: dad, mom & Camdyn
{I like our simple family parties. I'm sure he'll start wanting friends around to celebrate in the near future.}
I gave him options...and this worm cake is the one he chose. You better believe he had a big part in decorating the cake & placing the worms just where he wanted them.
He is OBSESSED with numbers & time..so a Spiderman watch seemed very appropriate. He's happy to have a watch just like dad. He has worn it on his wrist ever since. Even to bed. During the day, he'll look at his watch and say, "lot's to do...lot's to do!"
What could he possibly have to do?
Josh is a good sport! When he saw the party hats sitting on the table..he immediately shut the blinds & put his on. :)
I believe the word Teegan used to describe this dart gun was..."BEAUTIFUL".
Camdyn was struggling because she didn't get a cool new watch.
So finally Teegan took it off his wrist & put it on hers. I was impressed.
When she didn't give it back as quickly as he hoped..he was upset!
It was a proud parent moment though..
lasted for about 60 sec.
Common Teegan Phrases:
"I got forgot"
"Green..go, go, go!"
"huh?" at the end of almost every sentence..to make sure you agree.
"Your am"
"I like you"
"I like you"
"It's good to me"
"I need a snack"
"Yes or no?"
"That's not good"
"I'm ok"
And a happy 22nd birthday to this lovely lady!!
I will never forget her birthday 4 years ago that we celebrated in the hospital. I'd like to think I gave her the best birthday present..her nephew.
Love you Lex!!






11 comments:
glad you finally got around to finishing your post after your crazy day yesterday! :) Teeg makes the funniest faces! These pictures are priceless! I think I am starting to see why you take so many...your kids are just too cute not too! What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Teegan! What a fun birthday and such a cute boy.
you are such a cute mom to do such a fun birthday for him, he is too cute! I love your last post too, that is so funny and so cute that you got both of those pictures!
Teegan is such a ham! I love the Lots to do, lots to do. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday, Teegan!! Such a handsome little man. Looks like an awesome party!
We sure love that Teegan! "Lots to do"?!! How cute is that? I'd love to have his agenda.
You sure did give me the best birthday present!! I just wish I could see him on our birthday! they are getting so big!
I'll always remember he was born when I was in Hawaii. I can't beleive it's been four years. SCARY! They grow up too fast it makes me sad!!! They are so cute and fun at every age though so it is fun to watch them grow. He is an adorable little boy. I love the party hats and the cake. You always amaze me with your creativity.
By the way, I love the 'Pathological Picture Taker' thing on your sidebar... you always have been more then anyone I've ever known. Cracks me up!
Love you, miss you!
-Ashley
Happy Birthday T-Bone! Crazy that he is 4 already. It's crazy how time flies huh? Ok that was a Teegan phrase :) The more we look at your blog - the more we miss you guys. We need to get together sooner than later! Glad to see that all is well though. Cute kids you guys!
Happy Birthday to Teegan! Looks like a fun birthday party! The cakes you make always look so good!
Oh Teeg! Happy Birthday! We so wish that we could have been there again with you this year to celebrate! Love the worm cake! It made me laugh because those are in my future, rather than more princesses! :) Love you!
Post a Comment