We had a wonderful Easter weekend. I tried to get a family photo in their Easter attire (the Sunday before of course), but had no such luck!
I made the kiddos a fishing game..mostly for Teegan at the moment. It has lower case letters on the back..because that was what we needed to work on. It took me a while to finish & by the time I did, he already knew most of his letters and sounds..oh well, he loves it anyway.One night we took the kids to meet the Easter bunny. Camdyn was very hesitant, but happy to get the candy afterward. Teeg was happy!
Saturday morning before general conference we had an Easter egg hunt & brunch in the neighborhood. The weather couldn't have been more perfect & the kids were thrilled to find all the candy filled eggs.
Best little buddies.
{Photo taken by Millburns}
Kim.me.Marci.Emily.Christen
So truly BLESSED to have friends fill in for family...
especially on holidays!
Emily.Marci.Sara.me
Dying the eggs..always a fun tradition.
Nothing says "happy easter" like these monster eggs!
After looking through the goods the Easter bunny left us, we went to our friends, the Gibbons' house and had a delicious traditional breakfast. Lets just say that bacon and icecream are a delicious combo on waffles..who knew!?
I thought it was so great to have conference on a day that our hearts and thoughts are turned toward the Savior. I also loved to hear Teegan talk about the resurrection and get SO excited to see President Monson on tv!











5 comments:
Your kids are just so darling! It looks like you had lots of Easter fun. Loved the cute eggs you made. We loved conference too and had a great Easter.
you do take A LOT of pictures! haha. I love Easter and can't wait to dress up Lucy in a cute little Easter get up. You can help me, cuz your kids are like flippin models! I can't get enough of them! Speaking of...you have not had me babysit in a long time...what's up with that? I miss your kids!
You need to frame that one of you and the kids on the couch. Adorable
Super cute! Except for the so sad one of Teeg at the top. So glad you have awesome friends to celebrate holidays with. Makes a big difference! And darling little 2 year old Camdyn. So sweet! Let's see, I think that means it's time for another??? I'll just send you one of mine. :)
I don't blame Camdyn for her caution, that bunny is scary looking! Easter is always so fun with kids. I'm happy you have lots of friends (with kids) to experience all the wonderful things you do together. Cool eggs, by the way. Teagan and Camdyn are lovin' those!
Post a Comment