Monday, April 5, 2010

{a celebration of YOU}

It's so hard to believe that this little girl is 2 Years Old!
For journaling purposes...
                 Your Likes:
- bubble baths                         - rain boots             
- your toothbrush                    - Curious George
- play dough                            - conducting music at church
- your night gown                   - blueberries
- biting your fingernails          - your sleeping bag
- fake sneezing                        - your sunglasses
- using your pouty lip              - spinning w/ eyes closed
- pretending to be a cat            - calling daddy "Josh
- Alice the Fairy book             - duck, duck, goose

One of my very favorite things about you is that you are so affectionate! You give mom & dad routine kisses. You kiss one cheek, then move to the other, the lips, then the forehead. It is incredibly sweet & I can't think of a better way to start my day!

The Birthday Girl..
She loved being the center of attention.
{sidenote- The cake is supposed to be Curious George..totally doesn't look like him, but at least he still looks like a monkey & he tasted good too!}

She had some visitors stop by & made some long distance calls to grandmas & grandpas.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy birthday, beautiful!

We totally forgot it was her big day until later that day. Are we lame or what?!

Fisher Family said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! Happy Birthday to Camdyn. She is sooo cute. Can't believe she is 2 already.

Ashley May said...

I love that she was born on April fools because now I always remember that it is her birthday! I was hoping I would go into labor on that day but no such luck! She is just SO cute.. that curly hair kills me!!!!! I can't beleive it's been two years! -Ashley May :)

Christen said...

Happy Birthday, Camdyn! What a fun and beautiful little girl. Looks like a great birthday!

Dallings said...

We love you Cams, your smile is gorgeous.

The Fox Family said...

she is soo adorable! I lover her outfit. You are soo good to make her birthday so special. Everything looks fantastic! Great job on that cake! Happy Birthday Camdyn!!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I think the cake was adorable-I know how much time these things take! And where did u get the flower in her hair??? soo cute! It is so crazy that our babies are 2!