Sunday, April 18, 2010

Notice any similarities?

Camdyn is in this stage where she wants to take her dolls & their bottles to naps with her. The other day when I was laying her down..i thought this phase felt familiar. As I looked back through our pictures, I found this one of Teeg who loved taking his balls to bed.
Coincidentally, they are both the same age in these pictures.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

what cuties! i especially love the same little smiles.

Jackie said...

Ha! Seriously? That's so great.

The Fox Family said...

and have the same expression on there faces! So cute!

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

Oh that is so flipping cute!!! I cant even believe Teegan is four!! where has the time gone!

Unknown said...

They're clones. Oh ya, wait...they have the same genes. Happy-girl genes and silly-boy genes. Love you guys!

Fisher Family said...

Too funny! Very cute!

Mike and Kaci said...

Cute!

Dallings said...

Wow those pictures made them look like twins. So cute.