Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quote of the day..

We were at the park playing on the playground {along with a billion other kids} and I was searching for Teeg. All of the sudden I see this cute little boy darting at me...full speed ahead! When Teegan got to me, he almost knocked me over. He said, "mom i a good racer!!"

Why is it that moms think their own kids say the funniest things? :)

6 comments:

Aly said...

That is so true. And then when you go to tell other people, you realize that maybe it was only funny to you! Haha. I love it.

Bishop Family said...

That's so funny. I'm always telling Nick funny things Boston says and I don't get the laugh out of him that I expect. So we moved to Driggs. We found a house to rent for the same price as our duplex and Nick has a guy to car pool with that he works with. It has been a good move for us. I thought I'd tell you since I don't know when I am going to post it.

the Murphys said...

Ella just saw the pic and asked what in the world he was doing. He makes me want an ice cream sandwich! :-) If he's becoming a good racer, you want to try that monkey leash again.

Danielle and Brian said...

oh how I miss that boy!! so we miss you! and I cant wait to get back out there to watch so you think you can dance with you!! you have no idea!

Katie said...

I love that picture of the kiddos. They are adorable. Well kids really do say the darndest things.

Grandma and Papa said...

Your blog always makes us laugh, and so picture perfect. We hear you take tons of pics., & with perfectly adorable children, how can you miss? It's too fun to be their Grandma & Papa. They’re growing up so fast! Papa looks at it all the time, usually when I'm cooking dinner, & shares all new posts with me. We love that it keeps us up to date and closer than we’re able to actually be. The list of favorite Teegan things is one of my favorites. We love you all and can't wait to see you!!!