First, Josh & his friend Doug took Teegan fishing for the first time. Teeg was in heaven to say the least! They even caught a fish and he was so excited to reel it in by himself.


Later, at that same park, we encountered this slithery creature!! I have to be honest I really just wanted to scream when I saw it. I had NEVER seen one this big...only in my worst nightmares. However, I don't want to force my fears upon my kids, so I kept telling Teegan about how cool it was. Really, I couldn't look strait at it. {My friend Alicia had to take the photo.} There were a group of kids that had collected from the playground. Of course we didn't let them get too close. But boy they didn't take their eye off that thing!{I may have to remove the photo before too long. It really is just too hard to look at!}

A couple of weeks after that, Josh & Teegan went with some other friends...Tommy, David and their kiddos. They got some good bonding time in. They caught a couple of big fish. Trying to kill the fish was interesting with all the kids around. Sara and I did our best to distract them, so it wasn't a traumatizing experience for them!





4 comments:
You have such a photgenic family! Loved the fishermen, didn't love the snake. Looks like you have been having lots of fun!
So cute - as always! I remember when I caught my first fish. I was like 20 years old. Great experience, as long as I didn't have to eat it. I wish I was coming back to visit you again!
how fun!! I HATE HATE HATE snakes! holy I would have been freakin out. Even just looking at it makes me want to vomit! wow! You are good to not put your fears onto your kids, I would have been like get away get away get away!! haha I'm slightly pathetic! I am glad that its been nice somewhere because all we have had is RAIN!! and more rain!! Bummer! Cant wait to get out there and spend some more time with you guys! You are always doing something fun!
Seriously that was so fun! Samantha can't wait to go again:) I liked the idea of the dads taking the kids out on a little date too! All in all it was a perfect day!
Post a Comment