I love to see the temple
A couple of weeks ago we went to the D.C. temple with some friends and did a trade off. We went through a session while the other couple watched our kids & vice versa. It made for a long day, but was well worth the experience...of course.
The temple was absolutely gorgeous inside and out, this was my first time here. Teegan was thrilled to be so close to the temple.
A couple of weeks ago we went to the D.C. temple with some friends and did a trade off. We went through a session while the other couple watched our kids & vice versa. It made for a long day, but was well worth the experience...of course.
The temple was absolutely gorgeous inside and out, this was my first time here. Teegan was thrilled to be so close to the temple.


Teegan was fascinated with the Christus in the visitor center. He stared at His 'owies' on His hands and feet. When Josh asked him to come with us for a picnic he said, "no, I want to stay with Jesus." When I heard this, I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed.
The kids did well...considering they were all in the back seat for a 2 hr. drive.

All boy
This photo of Teeg is a personal favorite of mine..Thank you to Alisha! He loves his baseball mitt he got for his birthday from the neighbor girls.
And if he's fast enough he can climb it in the time I get Camdyn loaded in the car. He then races back over and hops in the car.

He loves his Lightning Mcqueen helmet and knee pads and is frequently asking for help strapping them on..even if he isn't going to ride his bike. It's mostly for the look!

We go to the park often to pass the time, waiting for dad to get home from school.
They love the swings.
My girl
aka "little stinker"
aka "pumpkin"
...Teegan calls her both.

This little one, doesn't seem so little anymore.:( She now has 4 teeth..soon to be 6 and she LOVES brushing them like her big brother.
She runs all over the place. The other day we were playing in the front yard where we have a little grassy hill. She apparently got going too fast and started rolling like a log down it. She then stood up, looked around, and walked away dizzily. Once I knew she was o.k. I had to chuckle...{some of my neighbors witnessed it too and had a good laugh.}
She {finally} loves to give big hugs & kisses. She chases Teegan around the house with her mouth wide open trying to give him a kiss.
Her new words are "cheese" {whenever there's a camera around} and "hi" which she says to anyone and everyone passing by.
She likes to growl & smack her lips and has the funniest fake laugh.
'lil buddies
Teegan likes to imitate his dad and tickle Camdyn to pieces...she loves it!











8 comments:
Cute post. Your kids are adorable. Temple trade days are SO long, but how sweet about the Christus. Kids are just so sweet.
Ella was just playing with her pink baseball glove yesterday in the back yard! Ok, so no more cute stories (I want to stay with Jesus) and pics until after I'm not pregnant anymore. I'm at work and crying is just not an option! :-) I know I am a biased aunt but I really do have the most darling nephew and niece in the world!
Your kids are seriously the cutest ever!!! They are so fun and Samantha loved reading this post with me:) WE love your little family and are so glad you moved here!
You have been able to take some fun trips while you've been in Virginia! The D.C. Temple is beautiful and that is so sweet what Teegan said about Jesus! Both of your children our sooo cute and so photogenic!
What cute pictures. I can't believe how much bigger they get each time I see your blog (which I admit my life doesn't permit to happen very often!!) But I love seeing them,.. super cute!
I think we're in sync...my one (and only) post for May was also titled 'May Days'. Your kids are so cute, as usual!
Brit you do an awesome job on the bolgs keep it up. When I need something positive I can always count on you and Becky's blogs.
We are going to have to get you some filters and accessories for your camera then you'll be the pro.
Love the picture of Tegan and Camdyn in the grass. And of course Josh sporting the firemans hat.
Mom and I really enjoyed looking at the pictures last night, we can't wait to spend time with you guys.
They are so cute! I can't wait for Teegan to get into sunbeams, he'll be so cute.
Post a Comment