Sunday, June 21, 2009

king for a day


For Father's day we had a royal feast for the king! When you have no mullah, you have to get creative {and being cheesy is always fun.}
Josh was a good sport. He wore his crown & robe all through dinner...and a little after. {I think he liked it.} Teegan kept asking him if he was a princess!

Happy Father's Day Josh! We couldn't ask for anything better.
{and happy father's day to our incredible dad's too!}

8 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Father's Day King! ha ha that is too cute. Glad you guys enjoyed your holiday. Hopefully Che can celebrate the next Father's Day. I sure would love that :)

Jackie said...

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to request that Josh wear his princess crown next time we hang out.

Bishop Family said...

Why do you always have to show us up. Nick is going to see this and feel so ripped off. Especially since we didn't really do anything for father's day. Gosh I better get busy for next year.

Ashley May said...

You are too creative. I love it! Josh sure is a lucky guy!

Unknown said...

Hey! Your blog is adorable, just like you dang cute family. :)

Fisher Family said...

Every dad deserves to be King for the day once in a while. We think your King is awesome! It looks like you had a fun Fathers Day. Love all the pictures and once again your family is just too cute!

the Murphys said...

I can just see what Camdyn is thinking as she's looking at you! You are going to be her favorite dress up friend! I see lots of tiaras and tutus in your future. Way to be a good sport! And to you, super dang creative Brittany, it's time to start calling ahead and sharing your great ideas!

Nanette Hirschi said...

It's when you have no money that you create the best memories!! Good job:) And I always knew Josh was a king!!