Sunday, June 7, 2009

good friends...good eatin'

For memorial day, we went to a nearby park and had a bbq with some friends. We had a lot of fun. The girls chatted, the boys made up some game with a football & a garbage can, and the kids played on the playground.


{Katie, Erin, Sara, Alicia, me, Emily, Marci}

{Teegan, Parker, Whit, Preston, Claire, Samantha, Jon}



7 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like so much fun! You've some cute monkeys for kids!

The Duckers said...

Looks like a fun weekend. The picture of "she is freakishly strong" kills me!! lol
I'm loving it!

Lori said...

I hope my grandkids are as cute as your kids. They are not only "freakishly strong they are freakishly beautiful!

Jackie said...

I can just picture Camdyn doing a pull-up on that bar with one hand. Hilarious!

Glad you had a fun time!

Fisher Family said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are just darling!

K. Bitton said...

Fun! I miss you guys!! Camdyn is adorable:)

Kelsi Fullmer said...

I promise I'm not a creep but I love looking at your blog! You have the 2 cutest kids I have ever seen in my life! What a fun little family you have! :) This is Kelsi Kesler by the way :)