Thursday, June 25, 2009

..the new do..



I stole Teegan's identity!
For the summer, I decided to buzz his head. Now I don't even recognize him. Since the day we brought him home from the hospital, he has had a little spike. He of course loves it. As you can tell from the pictures, he thinks he's hot stuff!

6 comments:

Ashley May said...

Okay those pictures are hilarious. I really wanna hang out with him some more!!!

He looks so cute! Now you can pet his fuzzy head... that is always fun!

Jackie said...

He looks so handsome... goofball faces and all.

K. Bitton said...

Those pictures are the best! He is so darn funny! I like the new do!!

Katie said...

Love the new do! Andrew and I are loving all of Teegan's funny faces. Your kids are so cute.

the Murphys said...

He's a ham - just like his dad was! Ella has been counting down days! She has her purse all packed - including her fake credit card (scary that she already knows about those). She has been learning about stranger safety and she told me that it's ok to come because grandma, Josh and Brittany are her safe side people and they will keep her safe.

Ulrich Family said...

No fohawk? What? J/K! Smart move especially when it is so hot. He looks so cute with the buzz! What a stud!