We LOVE familiar faces...especially the faces of the Murphy family. When we discovered they were coming to visit for a week we were beyond excited! {Scott was here a couple of days because he had to travel for work.} We filled everyday with fun activities. Becky {who is pregnant with twin boys} was a trooper! We did quite a bit of walking for being pregnant and being in the heat. She didn't complain once though. We stayed up late and woke up early {especially Josh}, but it was well worth it.
{I tend to take way too many pictures...especially when we're having fun. It doesn't help that I love my camera!}


This is Camdyn's concentration face, with her tongue hanging out. Like Scott's right Beck?! hee hee.

We got a babysitter {thank you Hutchisons & Shafers} and went on a double date...dinner and a movie.

We split up to tour the Monticello. First I went, while Josh & Becky stayed with the kids and then they went while I stayed with the kids. It worked out beautifully! It was nice to be able to listen and learn about Thomas Jefferson..no kids...no distractions.



When you live so far from family, you realize how important family truly is. You cherish every moment you have together. When we dropped Ella & Becky off at the airport, Teegan fell apart. He was heartbroken!It was the saddest thing I had every seen. It took him a little while to recover.
Thank you Scott, Becky & Ella {and baby A & B} for taking the time to come visit us.
We love you guys!



























11 comments:
How do you make such good little photo collages? I must not have that feature on my version of Photoshop...we may have to work out some kind of deal, call me. :)
Looks like you guys had a blast. I am glad they got to go visit you. Your pictures are way cute.
It must be so cool to be so close to all of that U.S. history. I love that the bug flew in your hair. It reminded me of the time when we were camping and a big pine beetle landed on your dad's back and he didn't know where it was and was trying to run away from it while Landon was on his shoulders freaking out because he could see the bug. Ha ha!
Family is the best. I'm so glad you got to have them here for so long!
And high fives on the pics... you got tons of great ones.
Wow you guys did a TON! Looks like you had beautiful weather for it all too! How perfect. We will have to get together sometime we are out there.
And your kids...so dang cute!
Virginia is such a fun place to live or visit! There is so much history there. It looks like you were able to do and see a lot! We love all your pictures but especially the new family picture at the top of the page. You have such a cute family!
Wow you guys sure did have a lot of fun! I am glad that I got to meet everyone. You guys have a great family. The only problem was that we missed you!
I'm commenting on the comment you made on my blog about the pictures. What you didn't see were the very first pictures and the very last. It took a while for us to coax Jayla to smile. Seems like bodily harm does the trick. Amanda kept hitting herself on the head and they found it hilarious. So my kids don't always cooperate but enough that I got some great pictures. I'm sure that you'll be able to get some too because your kids are so darn cute how can you not. Good luck!
We are sorry that we missed you guys last week! But we totally understand about finals! We did wave at your house as we passed though! I have wanted to see Monticello for my whole life and we did make it to Jamestown but not Williamsburg, so we will have to finish that triangle later and give you a call. Your kids are adorable and I hope that life is treating you well!
It was so fun to be there with you guys! I actually had a dream last night that we came back. . . I wish!! Thanks for everything and for taking such good care of me! I think I am going to refer people to your blog when I do this trip since you did such a great job of including everything. And a big thank you for being selective with the pics! :-) We love and miss you guys too!!
Wow looks like a fun time. Man it sure would be fun to go see all those places. Your kiddos are also still super cute! I love some of those pictures with the coloring perfect and your little girls curls!!!
Post a Comment