Thursday, April 23, 2009

Party Time!







We had a party..and were lucky enough to have Becky and Ella here celebrating with us. We picked them up at the airport and then had a party. It was so great to have them here for the fun. Teeg was especially excited to have Ella eat his train cake with him. He also got his first bike from grandma & grandpa and is so proud about it!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Your April is just as crazy as mine. Well, I have 2 at the end of March and 3 b-days in April. Not to mention extended families! Your kids are priceless!

The Critchlow Family said...

Happy Birthday Teegan! You are getting so big and are still dang cute!!

Jackie said...

The bike picture is KILLING us. What a cute guy.

Happy birthday, Teeg!

Amber said...

So fun! I can't believe how big he is getting! That's so crazy. Everytime I see pics of your kids I am just like holy cow!!

Aly said...

Happy Brithday! I am excited I found your blog. I love looking at blogs! We should get together to play outside one of these days.

the Murphys said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful trip!! It was so great to see all of you. I still can't believe how much Teegan and Camdyn have changed since Christmas. And we were excited to get to celebrate Teegan's Birthday while we were there (thanks for waiting for us)! We have adopted your "Sure love ya" as part of our night time routine. It makes us smile and feel a little closer to you! I hope that Teegan has recovered. I still get teary eyed when I think of him as we left. No one that cute should be that sad! Hopefully we'll see you again soon. Love you!!! P.S. We are in the blogging world again and I'll get some pics from the trip up ASAP.

andreyandjami said...

Josh your kids are so darn cute. Can't believe they are that big. I found your blog through a few others. It is great to see what you are up to and good luck with everything. Jami Moysh

Skye said...

You guys are such a cute family! Your kids are getting so big! I hope Virginia is treating you well :)