
These two love birds have decided to tie the knot!!
Last night at 11:43 p.m. my sister Lexie called to happily proclaim that she & Nick are engaged! He proposed by putting the ring in her icecream. The best part is that she had the ring in her mouth and thought it was an icecube or something. {Luckily she didn't swallow!} So we'll be going home in October for the special occasion...can hardly wait! Lex, I wish I could give you a big hug in person. We are so excited for you both!


4 comments:
It is hard to be away from your family! How lucky we are to be able to immediately see pictures of the events. What a fun proposal story. You are such a good sister and I know that your family misses you as well. I admire you for taking advantage of your surroundings and making the most of your dental school adventure.
How neat! They look so cute & happy!!
I am so excited!! I have been waiting for someone to get engaged!!! I can't wait to go and see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cute! how old is she???
Post a Comment