Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Little Beauty!






Posted by Picasa

This little girl has been on my mind today. One year ago today we became a family of four and our lives changed. I got my girl! She had red lips and lots of black hair...and she was perfect in everyway. I can't help but get a little teary-eyed when I think about Camdyn's journey through her first year. She has been a huge blessing in our lives and life wouldn't be the same without her and her feisty personallity! Camdyn Pay we love you!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

I just can't get over how cute that girl is. I'm so glad she joined your family too!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday sweet Camdyn! You are very loved!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday! I just found your blog on Sara's today. Hope you don't mind! She is a beautiful little girl and fits in perfectly with the rest of your cute family.

Kristin said...

I love how you can remember exactly how your baby looked the first time you saw him/her. That moment is so precious and forever ingrained in your mind.

Ulrich Family said...

We are glad she came too because Koen is looking forward to marrying her. :)

Michael W. said...

What a cutie!

Michelle said...

I can't believe she's already a year old! Your mom called me while I was watching either AI or Biggest Loser(can't remember which one, because we were recording them..haha) and then she texted me a picture. She was so adorable - and just keeps getting cuter!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I can't believe they're already so old! Who said they could grow up so fast?!! By the way-do u have photo shop? Because that collage is gorgeous-how did u do it>? Oh, and did u get the e-mail about my party next thursday???

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Camdyn!