Sunday, April 12, 2009

..Happy Easter..
Our Easter weekend, consisted of an Easter egg hunt in the church{because of cold weather}, some egg pinatas, yummy food, lots of chocolate candy, coloring eggs, and Easter baskets. It was a pretty typical Easter, and the kids loved it!

Getting the eggs ready for the hunt.
We had the Easter egg hunt in the church because of cold weather.

Decorating the eggs..which is this little boys favorite!





After the kids saw what was in their Easter baskets, and played for a little while..Josh & I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, leaving the kids in the living room while they played. Shortly after, Teegan came running in saying that he was scared of the rabbit..aka- the Easter bunny. Then later he said again that "Mr. Bunny" scares him. We had a good laugh. Who knows what's going on in that mind of his!







I made this -ABC church book- for Teegan & Camdyn. It took me almost the whole month, but it was worth it. When Teegan was looking through it in Sacrament meeting, he was complimenting me on all the details. It was so sweet!


On this Easter Sunday, my thoughts have been turned to the Savior...his life and Resurrection. I do know that He lives and that He gave his life so that we could change our own lives. I know that we can be Resurrected as He is and live with our families for eternity. For this I am truly grateful!

6 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

I LOVE YOUR CHURCH BOOK!! Please help me with craftiness!! wow You are great! Such inspiration. It looks like you guys had such a great easter. I love your kids. please let me take pictures of them when we move out there, because they are adorable and gorgeous!!

Adam and Sarah said...

Hey Brittany -- this is Sarah Selin from 7th ward. Your kids are so dang cute & I am SO impressed with your church book! I think I'm gonna have to try that out! Anyway, my blog is private, so if you wanna check it out... shoot me an email and I'll invite ya.
seli0612@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from ya!

Ashley May said...

Looks like a very fun Easter! I love the dress Camdyn is wearing hehe. I must say it looks DANG CUTE! Okay- Your church book is killing me. I love your scrapbooks but I also hate looking at them because it just reminds me that you have skills I will never have! You are so talented! That is the cutest Idea!!!!

Kristin said...

I love the church book! I need something like that for my kids. Where did you get the idea from? Was it a book or something or just the top of your head? Would you mind e-mailing me what each letter stands for? I think that I'm going to try and give it a go. My e-mail is khirschi@hotmail.com Thanks! Love your cute family as always. Miss you!

Skylar and Lauren said...

awww! Britt u are the best mom! I LoVe the idea of a church abc book! I'm gonna have to take a look at that sometime! Looks like you all had a wonderful easter! I'm just wondering if the kids liked the easter egg hunt as much as the moms-pretty sure we ate all of belle's candy! gotta love it! miss u pretty girl!

Nanette Hirschi said...

You are the cutest family!! Love and miss you tons!