Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 MOS. {Already}

{ Shots are no fun...but she's still smiling!}
I know babies grow really fast, but Camdyn's first 6 mos. of life flew by exceptionally fast! There have just been so many changes ever since she came along. She is so much fun and she absolutely adores her big brother. When Teegan comes into the room it is all eyes on him! Last night Camdyn was in her little bathtub on the bathroom counter and Teegan was in the bathtub and they were just looking at each other and giggling. It was so adorable! It was like they had just done something sneaky that I didn't know about. :) When Teegan is anywhere near her, she is grabbing onto him with her wet, slobbery hands...Teeg doesn't love that too much. As you can see in the picture above, her first tooth is also making its apperance. (on the top).

...And then there is Teegan. I just have to say "terrible twos" is a real thing! He is as fun as ever though, and keeps us laughing. At bedtime he wants us to sing the song, "Once There Was a Snowman" about 5 times with him. He especially loves the melting part and curls up into a ball on the floor. He is too funny. The other night after brushing his teeth, he was drinking a cup of water and I asked him if I could have some. He then filled his cup back up and tipped it up as I drank it all up. Then in a really high-pitched voice he said, "Good job mommy!" Because that is what I tell him when he doesn't spill. Teegan & Camdyn are a lot of fun and sure keep me busy!

11 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Wow! 6 months!? I can't believe that! Brit your kids are adorable! We miss you guys so much! I can't wait until you come out here, we really have to get together! I hope your anniversary was spectacular! Love ya!

Brandi said...

So cute, I really hate that I am missing them grow up. I am glad you like your scentsy. Have you tried the others yet?

Bishop Family said...

Oh my gosh she's already getting a tooth. She is growing up so fast. Are you ready for another one yet. HAHAHAHA. I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks so cute. You'll have to kiss them for me.

Ashley May said...

Your kids are looking cute as ever! I can't beleive Camdyn is already 6 months..weren't we both just pregnant? What the heck! Your are lucky she smiles for the Camera... Baylor just stares at it. I am yet to get a good smiling picture!

Michelle said...

Your kids are both sooo cute! I love the little stories you tell about them. It's hard to believe Camdyn is 6 months old!

Shelley said...

Holy Cow! I thought she was like 2 months old! Would they just stop it already?! ;) Hey I posted some info on one of the craft projects I did if you are interested. Just thought I'd let you know. Check out my blog. Hope you are having fun ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE NATION! What a fun adventure! :)

Kara said...

what a cutie. She does look like Josh a lot. It seems like you just had her. Looks like you guys are doing good and enjoying Virginia:)

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

so cute!!! your little girl looks just like you!

Brannigan said...

Your kids are so cute!!! You guys should definitely move to AZ when Josh is finished with school. It's ugly, but it's so fun! There's tons to do!

Sorry Ashley Bishop, Britt is done with Idaho! :)

Grandma and Papa said...

I've decided it's time to get my priorities in order, and stay in touch with family better. One of the conference talks by one of the GAs, I can't remember who, shook me a little to think about time with those I love, rather than school work. So I'm going to be better about this.

I'm so thrilled to look through all the pictures on your blog. (If you could just help me with the stupid details of making comments, such as fixing the type-o's in my display name...I spent an hour trying to change it today at no avail.) Never the less, blogs are wonderful and serve as a great way to stay connected in spite of the miles between us.

Teegan and Camdyn are both beautiful. What's up with Camdyn's legs? It looks like tattoos on them, but I'm figuring maybe their bandages, due to the "shots" comment. Teegan is loving life, and everything he can get into, it looks like. Brit you are so lucky that you can spend every moment of every day with him! (Even though I'm sure you'd like a break now and then, trust me, it's a blessing.) Thanks so much for keeping us up to date as your cherubs are growing and changing so fast. We can't wait to see you!

Grandma and Papa said...

Eureka! You’re comment was very helpful. I got rid of the “and” sign and it cleaned our name up!