
Well, last week we went to the state fair and let me just tell you it felt like we were back at home in Idaho! We went with some friends in our ward and had a great time. We looked at all of the animals. We even went and saw the pig racing and part of a chimp show. Then we ate some yummy fair food. It cracks me up that EVERYTHING is fried and served on a stick! One lady told me that she would trade me Camdyn for one corn dog. Ha...Camdyn is worth way more than one corndog!! You gotta love the fair.


11 comments:
Fun! We did not make it to the fair this year. Darn!
Sounds like life is treating you two great. I hope school is going good!? If you are ever crazy enough to drive to Idaho, Omaha is great stopping place! (hint, hint) Your kids are the cuttest!
That is a really cute picture! I am so glad we keep in touch with blogs! We miss you. Jeff was glad to talk to Josh tonight:) Have a great week!
Only one corndog for Camdyn!! I'd easily pay two and give you some ketchup to go with it! :-) Ha!Ha! The fair definitely brings out some crazy people! We missed you at the cabin this weekend!
hahaha...Hmmmm...Camdyn or corndog... tough choice :) J/k I think that state fairs bring out interesting people. hahaha... looks like you guys are doing well. Hope you continue to enjoy your journey!
THat is such a cute picture of your family! That will be fun to scrapbook! :O) When I was 14 I was at the fair and this guy asked me to hold his cigarette and I did because I didn't know what to do... I felt weird holding a cigarette I was just hoping I wouldn't see anyone I knew. LOL! Anyways, I MISS YOU!
HaHa Brittany, do you know what the fair reminds me of. When we went on the zipper I believe it was, and we got flipped upside down from a carny because you gave him your purse and then we started wispering about what a bad idea that was. I'll never forget how scary that was.
Wow Britt.. I think you forgot to wear stripes in the picture!! You are all so cute!!! Hey I didn't tell you.. I got a Cricut this summer for my birthday. I wish you were here to scraptbook together!! Check out our latest news.. we are excited!
you guys are so cute.
Miss you guys! Can't wait till you come back and hang out sometime. Hope school is treating you alright. Take care.
Scott
P.S. I would trade both of my kids for a corn dog.
Wow Camdyn is sure growing! Hope things are well for you guys!
Sky
Post a Comment