Sunday, October 12, 2008

This one's for the GIRLS...





...Who I LOVE & MISS sooo much! Mom &
Brianne are coming in 6 Days !! I don't think
i've ever been so excited to see them!

11 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Yay! I'm glad you'll get to see some of your family. (I love the pictures!)

K. Bitton said...

Oh my goodness! Teegan looks a lot like you!! How cute! That will be so exciting to have your family with you:)

Ashley May said...

I'm jealous! I wish I could come visit too. I love the pic you put of me you and Brianne. That's one of my all time favorites. I still remember that day.. do you? LOVE YOU! Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Hilarie* said...

Those are some cute pictures!! Britt I love the permed hair! Super cute! You sisters sure have grown since I've seen then all last.

Katie said...

Look how cute you guys are! I love it! by the way... random note... Chloe was looking at your blog with me and saw the pictures of Teegan and said.. mom who is that cute boy! funny huh? He is a pretty cute boy!

Brandi said...

I love the pictures. The 80s were the best. I hope you have so fun things planned for your mom and Brianne. Have a great time.

Cheryl said...

I am so glad to be done with Clint and Ross and their mess, as I'm sure you are. Unfortunately I still from time to time have to deal with it because Amanda has no idea what she's doing so my tenants contact me. But yes it's nice to just do the mommy thing again. We love AZ! How's VA? I can't believe how big Camdyn is. Wow time goes by fast.

The Duckers said...

CUTE POST! I need you to go to my page and vote!! ASAP!! :o)

Michelle said...

Love the pictures Brittany! The last one, of the four of you is so cute. You're all so grown up! Have fun with your mom and Brianne. Tell them hi for me! :)
We miss all of you SO much!

Kristin said...

These pictures sure brought back memories of some good times. I'm so glad that we were able to be grow up with eachother around. I love you!
P.S. You gotta love those big bows and curly hair!

Shelley said...

I love this post! Sisters are the best! I get to see Kara next week too! Toot Toot! :)