So Josh tells me that I use the word "cute" a lot. The other day we were at the store and Teegan found this pumpkin shirt, picked it up to look at it and said, "Ohhh...it's cute!" Ok maybe I do use that word a lot!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
Adorable. It kills me how big Camdyn is getting.
If I had kids like yours, I'd say "cute" all the time too!!
Hey there, fun to see your blog, I just started one not too long ago, it's jmlfurniss@blogspot.com. YOu have such a darlin' family.
Your kids are super cute! It's okay to say that word a lot! When you have kids they are just all around cute. Not only are they cute, but they say and do cute things as well!! You can't help but say it as a parent! I love the little halloween outfits. Too much fun! You are a cute mom Brittany!
So cute! What mom doesn't say that a thousand times a day! Josh, if you can make up a better word, let us know. :-) Two months from tomorrow and counting until we can squeeze those cuties!
haha that's funny! Your kids are dang cute! I keep looking at the Halloween clothes and then I remember I won't have this baby until after, then it's not much fun=) Hope you are doing good out there! We miss you guys!
Hi guys!
I'm very happy to hear and see that you are enjoying the East Coast! Hopefully we will get to see you over Christmas, Mike, Hannah and I will be there for about a week :) I wanted to share with you guys our new blog as well: http://behrend3.blogspot.com/
Oops, I forgot to add...
I think we are going to change our blog to "invite only" I don't want our pics floating around Google. Can you email me at behrend3@gmail.com so I can include you in the list please?
Yeah Brittany- Tim has issues with me say "cute" a lot too! Bowen says it all the time, "Oh mom, look cute!" You can't help but laugh :)
Aww... I love the pictures of your last few posts. It's no wonder why you use the word "cute" a lot... your 2 little ones are so cute! I can't believe how big all the kids from BYU-I 73rd ward are getting. Everyone is growing up!
Two of the cutest kids ever. How can you not use the word cute ALL the time! :)
Don't you love it when your little boy starts doing all of the things you do as a mom. It makes my husband worry, but I just laugh and smile when Kaden wants to wear headbands, put on make-up, etc.
hey girly! I started a blog due to a large amount of peer pressure! hOW R U DOING??? Do u have any plans for thanksgiving. we'd love to get together with u guys if it works for u...anywho, check out my blog- skylarandlauren.blogspot.com
Britt, you're too CUTE!
I'm guilty of saying cute all of the time too. I am loving the halloween outfits.. very CUTE! :O)
Well, that's what it is-cute!! I love that Teegan is using saying "cute". I hope you're having fun with your momma and sister!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! That is the only word to describe those little stinkers! :)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like we haven't seen you guys forever (well it kind of has been). Glad to see that things are going well there. We are anxious to see you guys when you come this way for Christmas. Austin say Teegan's picture a couple of days ago and said, "Mom, that's my friend."
I'm so glad that you guys are doing so well in Virginia. What a great adventure! Just letting you know that I've started my own blog also. It is themonterofamily.blogspot.com
It's not as cute as yours but it's a work in progress. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment