Wednesday, July 30, 2008

{Random Facts About Me}

* I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE trees... not in a tree hugger type of a way or anything, but I think they are so beautiful. Being here in Virginia, where we are surrounded by trees, I realize how happy they make me feel. (especially in the fall.)

* I am not a morning person or a night person... I am more of a middle of the day kind of a person.

* I would do just about anything for Chinese food... it's my all time fav. YummY!
* I LOVE playing cards...once i'm in my jammies, playin' a game of cards, I am one happy girl! My favorite is Phase 10.

* I want to be like Sister Hinckley some day. This woman is my hero. I have read most of her books and I can't get enough of her. She is simple, genuine, optimistic, witty, and has a great sense of humor. We even named our baby girl, Camdyn Pay after her.

* I HATE scary movies...I never watch them. I am home alone with the kiddos all day, why would I do that to myself?
*Chick flicks are my fav...I am a sucker for the sappy love movies. Even though they may be chessy and predictable, they are the best!
* I REFUSE to take cold medicine... I just can't do it! I would rather die coughing than take that nasty syrup! I had too many traumatizing experiences when I was a kid. (sorry mom & dad)
*Someday before I die, I want to travel to Africa... this has been a lifelong dream of mine. I would love more than anything to go (with Josh of course) to Africa to do Humanitarian work. I would just love to spend time with the kids and give them all big hugs-n-kisses. They are so adorable!!

So that's me. Sorry it took so long Erin. Now I tag: Mom, Michelle, Ashley, Elizabeth, & Becky.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I Love reading all these things about you!