So cute. I can't wait for my baby to come. I'm not as lucky as you and Kylla and have my baby 3 weeks early jk. But hopefully next week. Don't worry we will try to post pics asap.
You're kids are so adorable! When I saw your family picture I thought that it was so cute that it almost makes you sick. It's so good to hear that you're doing well in Virginia. I would be freaked out to move so far away. But I also know that we are capable of a lot more than we think. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. Thanks to blogspots I can log on and check. At the reunion your mom was trying to convince me to start my own blogspot. We'll see. I'm happy to see that you're doing so well. Love ya!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
8 comments:
Wow, they are cute!!
Oh Teegan looks like such a good big brother! Such cute kids! Seems like you guys are settling right into Virginia!
Oh, I just want to give them a hug! They are soooo cute!! Is Teegan getting more teeth??
So cute. I can't wait for my baby to come. I'm not as lucky as you and Kylla and have my baby 3 weeks early jk. But hopefully next week. Don't worry we will try to post pics asap.
So very cute!!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute - they are going to be so big when we see them next.
You're kids are so adorable! When I saw your family picture I thought that it was so cute that it almost makes you sick. It's so good to hear that you're doing well in Virginia. I would be freaked out to move so far away. But I also know that we are capable of a lot more than we think. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. Thanks to blogspots I can log on and check. At the reunion your mom was trying to convince me to start my own blogspot. We'll see. I'm happy to see that you're doing so well. Love ya!
Oh my gosh...I LOVE this picture of Teegan and Camdyn!
Post a Comment