

Yay!! Teegan is finally in a big boy bed! We waited until the move because first of all we didn't have enough room in our last place and second, I liked the crib. It's nice to have him caged in sometimes. I thought it would be a huge adjustment for him (I saw the pictures of Boston...sorry Ashley & Nick), but it was easy. The first night he cried for a little while and tried to get out of bed twice, but that was about it. Now he get's excited to go to bed and usually goes right to sleep. It's the car sheets that draw him in. We are so happy for our big boy. He did awesome!


8 comments:
that is awesome that you are actually out there, it is killing me waiting for school to begin and for when we actually are going to get out there. I am way excited for dental school, that will probably last about 2 days once it starts
Yay for Teegan! By the way, I love the bedding. Brittany, someday when we actually have some money, I'll have to hire you to decorate my house.
Good job Teegan, cute sheets and quilt where did you get it. I'm glad you guys are having a fun time playing before Josh goes to school. Love the pics of Teegan with the sand in his face. Hope you guys are loving it there.
Great job, Teeg! We are so proud of you!
What a cute family picture!! I love love love it!! I'm so glad you guys are loving it there in Virginia! Virginia Beach...oh how I miss it. Looks like so much fun I'm jealous!! We are heading back east here in a couple of weeks so we wont be too far from you guys. Next time we are in Virginia we will have to meet up somewhere!!
I can't wait for this book to come out either! I need to get really busy and reread the first three again. One of my friends is doing that and she said she is getting so much more out of it the second time around. And yes, it would be bliss to be up at the cabin, reading in our pj's and eating chocolate. And with that thought, I'm off to do some laundry. UGH!!!:-)
BIG BOY BED?!! WASN'T HE JUST BORN?!!! Craziness. They grow up way too fast! Hope you are doing well adjusting to your big move!
P.S. Your family picture at the top of the page MELTS MY HEART! It is so adorable!
Post a Comment