What I love most about this photo is their buggy eyes!
I love watching make believe play. These two set up a shop, made a sign, and announced sales and closing times on the intercom. Brylee and I did a lot of shopping that day. It was pretty cute.
Still sorting and unpacking. I will give Josh some credit though. He did a lot of packing which made it easy for me!
We really love the neighborhood pool...
Airports are so bittersweet! Already miss this girl terribly! We had spent a lot of time together over the last month and a half. It was surely an adjustment being without her. It took my heart a few days to heal with her leaving. It was the official...this is my new life...I am alone now kind of a feeling.
She is hilarious and i'm happy being with her. There's no one else i'd rather share strawberries and Nutella with! Love that sister of mine.







1 comment:
It looks like you have had a great summer and are getting settled in! We sure loved talking with Josh the other day! We wish your cute family all the best! Like the saying goes "Life is too short not to live it as a Texan" Once you have lived in Texas you are always a little bit Texan:)
Post a Comment